SVY 7.41% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

So just sell your holdings and go, I think you put down a very...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    So just sell your holdings and go, I think you put down a very good reason for you not to be in this stock (if you are since you disclose you hold it).
    Savannah did these intervews for the clients of the financial training service she had. Once the business closed she made the interviews available on youtube and someone on this forum passes them on as this forum is followed by some of her past clients (I also tell you that someone like you had her banned from hotcopper). You don't have to listern to them, and even if you do and invest because of them the problem lies on you... noone presses the buy button for you.
    Again you are raising a concern that if you did your homework before investing could have saved a lot of wasted messages discussing about nothing. And considering this am done...

SVY and any exploration company is a simple investment.. either they find the s$%&t on the ground and is economical (and we all make money) or they don't and we loose it all.... no rocket science... well of course you need some serious people behind... which I encourage you to do some homework.

Please Drum release a song for this investor... no wait he may complain that is a subliminal message from the Cairns family since you are an enthusiastic permabull and hold a gazillion shares (how are you disguised in the 20 list LOL, just jocking)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $9.54K 336.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109675 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.