PMT 0.00% 56.5¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Chris Ellison’s Mineral Resources eyeing Ken Brinsden lithium play Patriot Battery Metals, page-113

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    I saw PMT was mentioned in the AFR with that MIN and Essentials Metals stuff.

With that said,
    I heard a silly rumour recently about another billionaire looking at currently investing in the Lithium space. Mr. Software Bill.
    He likes to invest in Canadian companies too. CN rail, Fairmount hotels etc.

Again, I thought this was BS until I found this.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/10/bill-gates-invested-in-mangrove-lithium-for-burgeoning-ev-market.html

Why Bill Gates invested in this tiny start-up that helps turn lithium into batteries

PUBLISHED FRI, DEC 10 2021 8:00 AM ESTUPDATED MON, DEC 13 2021 5:38 PM EST

It's highly unlikely that Bill Gates takes a full run at Patriot Battery Metals but, could he take a 5-20% stake like he did with CN rail and his other investments in Canada?

All I know is there's only 1 PMT and IMO 10-20 miners, car makers, battery makers and individuals that would like to have a large piece or 100% of PMT now.
    The next 3-6 months is going to be full on.

I think the MRE is the catalyst that sets things off. By then, we'd have a new set of assays, not connected to the MRE.
    (Blair has said the cut off date is now.)

What does CV23-200 have for us in 2 months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.