FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Yep. but 50% of value return is too little. I need to see where...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Yep. but 50% of value return is too little. I need to see where it is going. what proportion is going to consultants on a value add package basis etc. I'm asking a lot, and I'll never see that detail i know; however ~50% overhead needs further explanation at a minimum. It is comfortable and exhorbitant and is doesn't prevent someone from just doing their time and then movnig on. Yes, the incentive to build is now there. However, there is no incentive to stay and see it through. I'm backing chris up. I'm happy with the developments and pivoting in difficult times; I want those decisions rewarded exhorbitanly with performance rights. Not just a "thanks for being here; do what you can". It's about incentives and transparency and ensuring that the best is happening for the company; and a 12 month float funded by my savings account is hard to swallow in the light that the lithiu market isn't going to turn around anytime soon. This DFS will add value, it won't be the boon we need it to be with the market in the doldrums. Incentives are everything. Make the man rich. Just not through salary. And can someone please let us know where that $1000/day salary is actually delivering for us. What is the role? Why? Some sort of transparency. I don't understand the recipe until I can see the ingredients, and at the end of the day, it is the ingredients that are invested into.

This stock is a great spec play. Just twice bitten thrice shy on the leadership. It's like being cheated on; there's always that nagging feeling that something is happening in the background that you should be aware of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.