FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Great post threadbull - totally with you 100%. As one of those...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Great post threadbull - totally with you 100%. As one of those that have sat here for years and watch this dwindle to a fraction of sweet FA, I dont feel I can add the last of what I have into this - for anyone who comes along lately, well you're the lucky ones at an SP of 7.7c....... (insane).

I'm not understanding this lithium cycle in iota - on one hand all the car manufacturers appear to be investing as if EVs are without doubt the future, but then every lithium miner to a man look to be on their knees - to switch technologies from ICE to EV will take some time to come to fruition (with 2025 mentioned as a real marker), but then the markets seem to be working on the basis that this will simply happen by magic overnight - so I cant work out why now isn't the perfect time for uncommitted supplies such as MLL to be snapped up and fed into the chain, so that future demand can be met.....

And to see the MLL market cap above showing $5.0m, I shake my head in utter disbelief. I saw a local greengrocer business advertised for sale recently with a t/o of $2.0m.....

Last edited by rockofgib: 08/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.