XJO 0.24% 7,736.5 s&p/asx 200

chris ford's - lusting after gina - thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning trendsetters

Underneath Eiffel.

Standing underneath the beautiful lady - knees rattling in the cold - New years day 2011.

I never really travelled until I was into my forties. I am in awe of the landscapes and architecture I have seen since... so here's some more insprational architecture to take our minds of this dreadful market for a few minutes.

What I found amazing was that on each and every surface of the Eiffel, there were pigeon spikes. Otherwiswe it would have fallen over with all the accumulating poo.

Biggus Dickus

Speaking of architecture. Woodside have had the biggest resource company building in Perth for some time. BHP have finally had enough.

I was having a coffee with my son - who is starting to make his way in the world of high finance and political intrigue. He regards me fondly as HIS biggest asset. Taking a sip I looked out the window. The sun was reflecting beautifully. Billy Boy has Perth's newest tallest building.

There you go Stocky - taken especially forthe new, moderated you.

Enviable assets

Gina was a sight to behold, standing on the truck at our anti-tax rally in Perth and our trendy of the day lusts after her assets.

Chris Ford - Fabio of course

'Still I would rather have Gina's assets than Mark's thanks very much. Not those assets JG, I mean the mining assets.' CHRIS FORD

Leaving you with our resilient young cranker chucker -

'We saw a little light at the end of the tunnel ...... then realised it was a train.' DISCO

Hang tough fellow chest thumpers.

----------------

PS ZIA, Pauley should be around. Probably having some away from HC time. You and Disco are hard acts to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.