XJO 0.28% 7,739.9 s&p/asx 200

chris fords - premature capitulation - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Yes, by popular demand... another train photo from our Canadian holiday.

Sunrise in the Rockies

Beware members. The warnings are out. The market plot thickens. Redbacka is calling extreme and the mighty Voltaire is warning thus...

'We have had deep SPI discounts for a while as shown and that is usually good fodder for a rising market. Don't have any answers ,just know it's time to be prudent.' Voltaire.

I've been TOO prudent of late Volt.

Moving on... Alas, once again I find myself drawn to the gutter. Mingling verbally with the down market end of the board and succumbing to the lure of the 'schoolboy fart joke' syndrome.

I apologise in advance - particularly to Redbacka - who isn't into the crude stuff.

El Capo and Mr Good Lookin', had a little xjoer tete a tete last night.

'Nice one Chris. The problem I have with the big guns is I get a bit excited and squeeze out some bullets prematurely! Gonna use my Pop Gun this time to knock the top off and then bring out the big guns to finish off the job.' ElCapo

To which our trendsetter of the day replies....

'Yes that's right El. Keep your powder dry. Don't need any premature capitulation.' Chrisford

Now we all know that Mr Ford is really Fabio - god's gift to women. But he is also an excellent and prolific xjo charty who puts bucket loads of time and energy into this forum. Beauty and good on ya Chris.

Fabio - alias Chris Ford

I'll leave you with one of Honeydew's snaps of me taken in the observation lounge of the snow train to Jasper.

Suffer in ya jocks Fabio

Good trading Trendsetters. Can't wait to get back in but it's not happening yet.

------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.