XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

chris fords rambo friday - 11/11/11

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Rambo preparing for assault on the 1300

Having just ploughed through our absolute 'Gem' of a forum, I'm almost too tired to write a cranker.

I think it's the second most read forum on the most popular stock forum in the country. Day trading is first and Highlandlad does a fan-flipping-tastic job of holding the riff-raff together.

I'm not doing any analysis as tonight as I know the smart money here waits to do the opposite. Actually, I'm feeling a bit hurt by what Jeeper said about me.

'Worst calls 2011 to date and time is running out for any one to head you off at the pass.' Jeeper

It's true of course. Think I'll just stick to my Dunderhead stories.

Speaking of Dunderheads. Our Dunderhead of the 11/11/11 had been prepping us for a few days for that little fall we had Wednesday, along with Sexy Exy (Exfiles).

Some say that the secret of his lovely hair is a raw egg in the morning and that when he crawls into bed in the early hours, his wife habitually says - in her sleep 'Short or long?'

All we know is that he is our..

CHRIS FORD - as we know - is really Fabio

'I'm with Paddo in that a proper assault on 1300 will only happen after some heavy lifting at the gym at a lower level. The base of the topping pattern is highly significant resistance. Odds of us powering up through such a huge topping pattern first attempt are pretty remote.' CF

I'll be visiting an old friend in our 'Palm Beach of the West' - Mandurah tonight so, I will leave the keys with Misty at the 'Trade 'n Laid' early.

As Volt says , worst case for the Bulls is an up and then down on the DOW. It's opened up...

Happy trading Brothers in Arms

------------------

PS Welcome back Intuition and thanks for the nice thoughts.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.