XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

chris fords - rotten dog thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Excuse me good lookin' XJO'ers, just have to say my trading mantra.

Ommmm. 'Everyday in everyway, I am keeping my emotions out of trading'

As Chris would say 'Know thyself' CF

Okay - we can start

Perth. If you want to know how to pronounce it, well, a bird sits on one and your wife carries her Myer card in one

Host to heads of state, the Queen and..

lot's of feral protesters whinging about Chogms

Chogm Protestor

As Chris would say..

Blow that trumpet, beat that drum baby. CHRISFORD

DOW looking a bit uppity - obviously on the hopes of an interest rate cut in Australia!

Or is it a leak on a positive outcome of the CWA committee tonight. Oh, if they could be as productive as the Country Woman's Association, it'd be fixed.

As Chris would say, 'Nah man, not buying it' CF

Actually, that's a great place to send the chogm protestors. To Greece, They can all sit on there backsides and join the communist party.

Here is an xjo'er who hits the nail on the head.

'Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do. I've always over traded and it takes a lot of self control not to. Opportunities will always come, losses always stay. I think you need patience to have dry powder when you need it.' VLADTHEIMPALER

Unlike chris - who would say..

'yes because I went long and then it dropped five point like that and stopped me out. So, then of course, once i was stopped out, its off to the friggin races.'CF

Which brings us to our tireless champion of the day. Long, long overdue. I asked for a snappy headline from him yesterday, and he kept them coming.

Some say... that like Jack Thomson, he keeps a mini harem, and that he is actually a retired heart throb of the Eighties.

All we know is that he is OUR

CHRIS FORD

'Don't know why i bother with the rotton dog.' CHRISFORD

Yes In Crowd, Chris Ford IS ACTUALLY FABIO!

Chris, you are a prolific and terrific. Thanks for your late night efforts and I hope you get some sleep after you stopped out your shorts lat night.

A few gems

...from yesterday Trendsetters. Too good to leave out.

'As i mentioned earlier on...this bear wants more than your shirt maxi..it wants your pants, socks,computer, dog, cat even your cup of coffee...' MARTIS

'Nope... Not buying it. Shorting it.' BIGMAC

'Just my thoughts, I'm just a simple cleaner. Know thy soap.' DISCO

'And so we wait.' RED

Just wondering what else Chris would say...

Goodluck today knickers and jocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.