XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

wow, I really need to check my posts before I post them....

1. 1,002 Posts.
    wow, I really need to check my posts before I post them. apologies for the garbled mess previously!!

Stockplaya. Buying this dip did need some courage, given the overwhelming negativity all around at the time, but has paid off handsomely so far :)
    Like you pointed out. GFC2 was never going to be as bad as GFC1 simply because we were all more prepared this time, reducing debt, reducing spending and most importantly, taking risk off the table "just in case".

What I think HAS happened, however, since GFC1, is that we've all become world experts on crises, confidently predicting the eventual outcome, based on the simple premise that "history repeats"! :). You understand, of course, that to say "history repeats" in such a cynical tone, is almost tantamount to heresy on this forum, since the basis of all Technical Analysis is that "History actually DOES repeat". Anyway, I have digressed.

Our world is so consumed with consensus thought, (driven primarily by mass, high speed media, delivering a single message to billions of people simultaneously), that we have forgotten how to rationalise information. As a result, the vast minority, who can see past the noise, are the ones who make the largest gains.

In a nutshell, IMO it has never been more important to read and interpret market psychology, when playing the stock market than right at this moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.