RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

chris is back, page-3

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good spotting Gizmo.

Hopefully this time deRamperdeHaemer will get it right. I suppose it is a little bit like the little boy who cried wolf, If you keep saying it often enough.........

I liked the following bit:
    Fearless, connected and well-financed, this tiny oil explorer now holds the potential to return 789% or more.

(I am not sure about the first point, but the other two, ie. connected and well financed, sound about right)

The guy has got courage. It is hard enough for mere mortals to try and predict if it will go up or down from one week to the next. Yet he reckons he can forecast future prices to the nearest percentage point. I am impressed. Maybe he should call himself FIGJAM.

By the way, from where it is now (ie. 50 ish cents), a 789% increase would bring it to $4.45 (Hmm.....Not too shabby)

Disappointingly he misleads (as he usually does, when it comes to specific info) with his graphs showing a price of just under $1. But hang on, if he is basing his percentage increase on that, we are looking at a price close to 9 buckaroos. (Now that could not be right, could it?)

YOGI, is that what you had in mind....lol
    That would certainly make you and Chris DeHaemer the gurus around here, and force scarva and pongo to apologise for their negativity once and for all.

Well, one can live in hope.

Uh Oh!!!!
    October 3 you reckon Brantley. Damn, looks like it is old news then, and we all know his old predictions failed miserably last time.

Oh well, maybe we all just should chill out for a little longer, and put our faith in AOI. At least with Xmas on our door step the waiting time will go quickly.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.