chris kenny's defamation case against abc , page-82

1. 8,527 Posts.
    cletus2

On this HC site - or off it - I'd watch such talk - if I were you -

bordering now on personal defamation.

But, of course, if you happen to be a Pollie - you could call MISTER Abbott, PM, a serial liar, publicly, (as you infer here) as much as you like - and get away with it - under Parliamentary privilege.

Silly rules. If I dared yell,abuse, or villify, any Judge, or Barrister, (the temptation has come over me, recently) in court, I'd get gaol, quick smart, for contempt of court. Two months or more, I'd get.

The Left so keen for all of us to show respect for their (sometimes allegedly shonky, at best, "leaders". Yes, they get to huffy puffy self-righteous if we dare murmur any even discrete epithet. Against their beloveds. Who can never do any wrong. (And that's where the rub lies.)

"Our mob" always under the Leftist microscopes - for anything they can dredge up "on" them.

But one of our "righties" only has to sneeze - or perhaps make some 'rude' "botty" noise - audibly - and all hell breaks loose on the Left.

(Theirs doesn't SMELL!)

But hey - it's a long weekend - in Victoria. SO let's all hold hands - and play "ring-a-ring-a-rosy". Be happy and nice. Until Tuesday.

Tootsies up - Monday. Whoopee. And "wacko-the-did!"

Huh?? the younger generation say? Of me. These good old Aussie expressions gone past them. WHO is this utter nutter!

I often wonder that myself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.