Who is being beaten up? Scott Morrison? I think he is fine for...

1. 33,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Who is being beaten up? Scott Morrison? I think he is fine for now.

You know if these outbreaks from the planes continue, Morrison could use this to bring voluntary voting into Australia. by next March, how possible do you think in person Federal election is realistically with COVID running rampant around the world and planes into Australia continuing?

by next March, I mean a couple of more lockdowns and the chances of going to an in person voting station/ In Australia, I think they are called polling stations, is pretty slim. and you could not compel a whole population to use these vote in ballots.

Now in America due to ethnic and racial characteristics, postal ballots favor Democrats but in Australia, without racial or ethnocultural voting patterns, voluntary voting would favor Liberals and conservatives like Nationals in Ann enormous way.

Labor would be obliterated overnight if postal voluntary voting ballots are brought in. labor would have to move so far to the right, they would sort of become a moderate Liberal type party.

Voluntary voting might give Libs and Nats a landslide regardless of how Minns goes on either the Federal or State sphere as Labor Leader.

Labor would be decimated by voluntary voting postal ballot exhaustive preferential or not.

Perhaps Morrison wants the planes to continue and th restrictions/ border closures to continue otherwise what explains these continual breaches of international air travel and hotel quarantine?

Morrison may have sealed the fate of Australian politics for a generation if voluntary voting in Australia is a by product of COVID or Wuhan Virus or whatever you call it.
    Last edited by JCoure: 23/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.