MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

chris naylor (chief financial officer)

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Jurgen introduced Chris as a guy who rarely smiles if at all but --when he arranged the CR and got in 26mill in two hours he has not stopped smiling since ---so obviously that has been a sting in the tail --not being cashed up enough to be in a position of strebth financially to finalize the deal --seeing as he would be very much in toe with Jurgen right behind his ears in any finacial negotiation ---but he was the guy that smiled the most --I can still see his smile ---the bean counters are normally morbid especially at an AGM---just giving you some visuals ---and I am not painting false pictures this is how it happened

Just my observation for what it was worth so --recognize by the way they trumpeted the CR if the farminee was in the room, they certainly played the big brass band --and remember the way they presented their success they were obviously biting their finger nails --and the farminee last friday would not have expected this kind of result by the way the Meo was playing it out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.