SDV 0.00% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

chris rock v dave hughes

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Oh dear, we've had it all tonight folks.

Scare mongering has hit a new high, uninformed posts have hit records highs and will continue until the end of this month.

we've had a good old laugh at the post about close connections with Veritas and their big investors but just like 'Tim Shaw' from demtel, there's more....

Now we have a new thread stating that the INL process does not work, hahahahaha I’m bursting with laughter.

And just to top it off, Duncan P or ‘Deep Diver’ as he’s known on HC, sorry to give that away also greets us with his humor sorry informed posts, lol.

This thread does make for some very good entertainment and the real funny part is the down rampers are actually trying to put some facts on the table, these facts are totally made up misinformed opinions made up of their own wild imaginations but hey it’s still something, sensational work people keep it up.

So you must be wondering why I have titled this thread Chris Rock v Dave Hughes, well I rate Hughesy a very funny man and I recently paid $160 for front row seats to see the Funny Man from the States in August, but some posters here are giving me more laughs then Chris Rock & Dave Hughes put together.

Brilliant stuff people.

Regards

ps: you can have my INLO's at 20c tomorrow, lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.