ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

chris sadler

1. 3,666 Posts.
    One of the things which has puzzled me is exactly how Chris Sadler was going to be rewarded for his efforts.

Remember that he joined the board late last year, and has extensive corporate experience, in particular in mergers and acquisitions. He came fresh from the board of one multi-party contest (Gloucester Coal), and was then involved with another at Mitre 10.

It is fair to say that Chris Sadler has a knack of getting more than one party at the table, and extracting value.

And yet, his directors fee was a pittance, $40,000..? And he was given no options. Guys of his experience don't get out of bed for that amount of money. So it is hardly surprising that there is some sort of remuneration suggested.

Also in the Annual Report, Chris Sadler is singled out by John Anderson for the contribution he has made...

Well, I guess we are probably about to find out what that contribution is.

Chris Sadler is like Hercule Poirot - he comes to visit your company, and the company 'is not long for this world'... it ends up in a wooden box, after being stabbed by multiple attackers. And the shareholders get the inheritance! :)

I'm sure most shareholders are happy to have Chris on the board. :)

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.