ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I agree with that. I would be very happy myself if what you...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I agree with that. I would be very happy myself if what you listed as your preferred options will come true.

I do like the idea of Power Generation very much. Power demand is not fully satified with the present generation supply, and it could also be supplied, under contract, directly to some mines who are always screaming for extra power.

What we have to be aware of, in regard to the famous 22nd date, is that the greens have a strong voice in the current Government, and IMHO they will continue to have for a few years to come. It is also my opinion that they will not last long and they will end up just the same as the Democrats and the Social Democrats before them. Once people will see clearly through them they will disappear into the horizon as well. It is basically a novelty and everything is appealing.

They, as such, with the weight in power they have, can cause a little stir as to what will be and what not will be agreed upon on this date. So, some serious negotiation will be going on at this very moment in time. We will soon find out what.

As you wrote they will be some conditions put upon the deal in order to proceed, simply because the greenies, the environment, and the Farmers will have to be satisfied as well. But, what the conditions are, is now the $64thousand dollar question.

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.