BRN 6.25% 18.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mr. Stevens was most recently Global Vice President of Sales for...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Mr. Stevens was most recently Global Vice President of Sales for Syntiant Corporation, a leading edge AI semiconductor provider, where he built a worldwide sales team and drove revenue growth with tier-1 key accounts. He has also held executive sales positions at Centercode, Lantronix, Mindspeed Technologies, and Texas Instruments. An electrical engineer by training, Stevens has significant experience with edge AI semiconductor technology, its ecosystem, and the requirements to accelerate adoption and sales."I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP," said Stevens. "With use-case, market, and customer targeting, I'm certain I will contribute to further ecosystem penetration and accelerated sales.""Our focus on commercialization is unrelenting and critical to the next phase of scaling our business," said Sean Hehir, CEO. "Chris brings deep domain experience and sales acumen. I'm certain he is going to have a significant impact on our strategic objectives."Rob Telson, the former VP of Worldwide Sales, will manage and grow ecosystems and global partnerships

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
-0.013(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $749.6K 3.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 1516141 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 239638 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.