OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Chris Wood Reply Version 2.0, page-24

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    3.2c back to where we started i guess.

my views is its a fresh start with new investors, ones that im assuming will hold and most likely accumulate more, hopefully.
    the old guard in my opinion (and its only an opinion with no factual evidence , pure assumptions on gut feel) have either left, sold there shares, probably been instrumental in the insane volatility and greed in the share price and probably even the ones breading fear and ignorance and negativity out of spite or an attempt to take control again.

i have always disliked the xpe forum ( way to many agendas and misinformation) but have always liked the company and its technology. no disrespect intended to some great contributors.

sp wise we are back were we started but with a much more advanced company.
    if you remove all of what athan lekkas has been instrumental in bringing to the company well there not much left is there? except our technology, which our founders have spent countless years and millions of dollars getting it to this point, and continue developing further.
    i believe marty despain is an invaluable asset to this company and im extremely grateful that he has made the transition over to xped, that alone speaks in volumes of what he thinks is the future for this company, and dont discard the pay cut he would have taken transitioning over to exped from intel.
    these guys have what it takes to get us to our goal in my opinion, not sure why so many posters think they can do better or know better.

keep in mid many investors-hc posters would be a little less shity if the sp was at higher levels, but i believe that the company with this new placement has finally decided that they need to take control of the wild and unpredictable gyrations. what better way then to bring in some new fresh blood with deep pockets and knowledge in the tech industry.
    also in my opinion the deep negativity on these forums may be from some posters who have been caught out in the trading halt and want to get back in without having to pay a premium.

lets see what Wednesday brings or earlier

ps. all this talk about apple, i think some need to do some research on trump and his thoughts about apple inc, we may be seeing the end of them in few years or a more user friendly less controlling apple inc if he has anything to do with it.
    what better place to be then XPED LIMITED.

and just 1 more ramp before i go. if i may,
    xped to be the next apple, $100 per share in 8 years with trump our number 1 share holder.

that last bit was for our persistent little friend t10

in all seriousness ,i wish all xped holders and even those holders who have no integrity or not yet anyways the very very best in your investment with plenty of prosperity for many years to come in xped......................... and if not, then it was definitely worth a shot at it, that im sure of..................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.