Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-114

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your chuck them, I catch everyone of them and come back with what the Bible says, and you ignore them.

OK Zbusc Matie, just this one time, stay with me, I am going to give you a little insight to how and where I started on this Truth trail, follow up with a question or two, simple ones and not testing your faith and see what you think.

I was a Trinity follower when I went on this mission to find truth.

To show you how serious and determined I was, come what may, I was going to find it and immediately stopped work.
    However, my Son worked for me at that time, hence he was getting no work, so naturally, I was the dog.

I came through the Door, Jesus on HIS promise, seek the Truth and no if buts, you WILL find it.
    7 days a week, to midnight and beyond, 12 plus months.
    I took on that verse, do NOT ask, coming like the waves of the ocean, tossing to and fro.
    In other words, expect the truth to come, no if buts, BEFORE you even ask, or DON'T come at all, hence, I was not stopping until I had it.
    I spent quite a bit of time reading the Bible as to the how to's and from whom it needs to come from.
    So, effectively (it was), it was me and the Bible and ours above.

* Was that the wrong approach and mindset?
    * Am I wrong in expecting this truth, promise that Jesus, in NO uncertain terms gave?

Keep in mind also, I was constantly alert with the likes of, careful, am I being led astray, is the other side working on me etc.
    In other words, I was constantly on the look out and liaising with you know who.
    When your doing this, trust me, the other side is in there thick and fast, non stop and many devious ways.
    Hence I halted and and read up the Bible areas, armor of God etc.

So, believe you me, you have to prepare for war as you can be knocked off your perch in a flash and most would simply walk away, give in.
    But, no matter what, you have to keep climbing back up.

Results;

Mrk 4:12 - That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

NO ONE wants to know, OR as it seems, not able to?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.