Tonio, you untrue God's appear to be aiding you again, unable to...

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tonio, you untrue God's appear to be aiding you again, unable to attach to you post;

Tonio, it is YOU that --> Once again you have nowhere to hide. --> And THAT is CLEARLY demonstrated via you VERY sad and WANTING reply to the BIBLE backing that I gave you which supported what I said on the whole and NOT what you claim.

Had I not once been in you trinity camp, I would have been astounded with your reply, considering the numerous counters I gave, and respectable Bible backed ones, which you failed to even address, AS per usual.
    BUT, I know firsthand how and why one gets blinded and NO MATTER what, one is never able,.... to even get a peak over the wall to truth, never mind actually getting over it.

The likes of God's name being Father, Son and Holy Spirit = absolute LIES.

Just in a short brief which knocks your claim for a six is, MY, OUR, two witness Mark and Luke, repeat the same passage.

YOU did not answer a valid point, all those getting Baptized in Jesus's name, where they disobedient?
    -----------
    YOU again reject who Jesus says IS the True God.

John 17:1 & 3 - These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
    This now is the eternal life that they should know YOU
    (Father) the ONLY True GOD and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

John 13:21 - Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. = Jesus his Son, which Jesus in John 17:3, in NO way even hints at, that he is the True God spoken he or that he is even a God himself.
    ------------
    So what YOU are trying to tell us is -> go and be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son AND of the Father.

John 4:24 - Spirit the God is,..........John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Jesus speaking to the Father John 17:1 --> For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Just within these 3 references, God, Father and the Holy Spirit are shown to BE One singular identity.
    There is but ONE Spirit, the Holy Spirit and from this comes all power, gifts etc, so if YOU are trying to suggest the Almighty God and Father is not this One Spirit, then there is a greater and more powerful spirit than the One you replace his Holy Spirit with.
    There are not two Holy Spirits.

1 & 2 Cor -> One tells us God is dwelling in your temple and one says the Holy Spirit dwells in you = showing us God and this Spirit is ONE in the same.

Therefore, in the context you were Baptized in = YOU were and NO if buts about it, Baptized into an Idol, a created god the holy spirit.
    ----------
    To boot, the cookoo obviously flew over your nest, as to be Baptized in Jesus's name, now means to be Baptized in "the Word of God", whole lock stock and barrel.
    That includes, Jesus, God and Father along with his Holy Spirit, which IS Him = God and Father.

Findings = your sad case is dismissed and zero grounds of an appeal as the Bible on the whole along with the required 2 witness's, has blown your case out the Door.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.