YOU did not answer a valid point, all those getting Baptized in...

1. 913 Posts.

YOU did not answer a valid point, all those getting Baptized in Jesus's name, where they disobedient?

No Wotsup,
    Jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matt 15:24
    Berean Literal Bible
    And answering He said, "I was sent only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel."

They already believed in God the Father and his Holy Spirit
    They only had to be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins

Act 2:38
    Berean Literal Bible
    And Peter says to them, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit

Wotsup,
    After the resurrection Jesus gave the Apostles a great commission to make disciples of all nations.
    These people of the nations knew not the true God so Jesus instructed his disciples to Baptise in the name of God,
    the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

Matt 28:19
    Berean Study Bible
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

YOU again reject who Jesus says IS the True God.

Not true Wotsup,
    Jesus calls his Father true God and the Father calls his Son true God and eternal life

John 17:3
    Berean Literal Bible
    Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

1 John 5:20
    Berean Study Bible
    And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true—in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Wotsup,
    I always answer a lot of you questions but once again you have not answered mine
    So here it is for the third time

Wotsup, you where baptised in Gods' name
    What is that name?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.