Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-123

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Matt 15:24
    Berean Literal Bible
    And answering He said, "I was sent only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel."
    Gal 4:26 - But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

They already believed in God the Father and his Holy Spirit = Which amounted to diddly squat, as the plan by God before the world was created and before Jesus even existed, was that all would be saved through the Jesus to be, hence to be Baptized in His name and that now being and name ONLY = The Word of God.
    If I give You My word, you do not become it, or me = Drrrr!
    He Jesus, in the mind and plans of God, was pre-slain.

They only had to be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sinsAs above.
    ----
    Act 2:38
    Berean Literal Bible
    And Peter says to them, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit
    James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Who does Jesus say this Father is -> John 20:17 I ascend to My Father and Your Father and to My God and our God.
    According to you and your clan, this God here is -->God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
    Do you SEE how ridiculous your claim gets, YOU cannot deny what I am saying here.
    This sort of crap would have to go on or be read like that in many passages, but because you lot are so delusional, you don't even know 2 Thes 2:10-11, No two ways about it.

The Gift of the Holy Spirit here is the Father, the one who was IN Jesus.
    Hence Jesus said I will send you another, replacing what was in Him, the Almighty God and Father who IS this ONE Holy Spirit.

You say Jesus is the God --> Spirit the God is and Jesus in no uncertain terms, made it CLEAR, he was not a Spirit and NEVER was a Spirit.
    So, just there alone, your UP ship creek lol.
    -----------
    Wotsup,
    After the resurrection Jesus gave the Apostles a great commission to make disciples of all nations.
    These people of the nations knew not the true God so Jesus instructed his disciples to Baptise in the name of God,
    the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

Matt 28:19
    Berean Study Bible
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you now, laughable.
    You are saying and don't even know it as you do NOT know the true God ->Baptized in the name of the Father and the name of Jesus and the name of the Father???????????????????

The true God Jesus mentions in 17:3 is absolutely not referring to Jesus and to think otherwise = delusional.
    That other verse 1 John 5:20, I SMACKED you in the face with the TRUTH of that a while back when you TRIED to stick that deception in Mr G's face.
    I told you last time, get your ass back several verses before this one and you SHOULD (I doubt) SEE, "the him who is true" is referring to none other than the Almighty God and Father and NOT Jesus.
    Get onto the Greek interlinear, if you cannot pick this clear message up in the KJV.
    So STOP cherry picking and giving part truths or NO truths.

Sorry mate, that is deceptive.

As for you answering a lot of questions = pork pies, you come back with snippets and hardly ever address, counter the many Bible truths I supply.
    Often, you go silent and back under your rock and I can only assume, in the hope I will forget the valid points you couldn't address last time?

What's God's name you ask, Jesus the Son, the man, Flesh, now exalted and BY inheritance has the name and name ONLY = The Word of God.
    Where did the Inheritance come from = Silly question as it came from Word -> The Word.....................and God was the Word.
    If there is a"the"Word, then clearly there is Word = The Aleph Tav.

Jesus says in John ch 17, I have given them the Name of YOU --> Where did he?
    What did Jesus give them = The Word = the word of God....................and God, (not Jesus) WAS The Word.

And Before you PUT anymore egg on your face, I did not get Baptized in your IDOLS name, a god the holy spirit, apart from the Almighty God and Father WHO is THE HOLY SPIRIT, John 4:24 Spirit the God is.... and there is but ONE Spirit, like one Apple, as He is.

So tell me, WHAT spirit does you God the Father have?

Are you like Zbusc and going to give us the laugh and say your god the holy spirit is Jesus's Father? = OH no, please do not embarrass yourself as well?

Spirit God is -> Jesus is not a Spirit and he went to great lengths to say and prove this, and neither was he a pre-existing one, so how in God's name The Word and Jesus's, the Word of God, can Jesus be 1/3rd God when he is not spirit????????????????
    Otherwise, your saying the 2nd Adam, man is a lie as the 1st was not a pre-existing spirit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.