Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-135

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wotsup,
    You have shot yourself in the foot again.
    You are the one saying that the Holy Spirit is the Father, not me
    Well, Tonio, it is not only You that shot yourself, you blew you head off eek.png, Deny the Only True God according to Jesus.

I am just the one relaying the Spirit of Truth = The Almighty God and Father -> Word -> THE Word, which was also relayed to us via Jesus, the Word that is Luke 8:12-13.

So YOU Tonio, despite the numerous verses saying, you are to be Baptized in Jesus's name = The Word of God (Name Only), you ignore the Two witness's Jesus says one should have, Mark and Lukes account of the same passage and you did this for none other than you desperate attempt to Cling to your created idol, a god the Holy Spirit, independent of the Almighty God and Father.
    So tell me Tonio, as God IS Spirit,......WHAT Spirit have you given Him, seeing that you have RIPPED out His Holy Spirit? eek.png

Jesus the Man came to show us the Almighty God and Father AND to set, lay down the example.
    Jesus was
    a Temple, for which God dwelt in -> John 1:14 AND John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he--> doeth the works.
    HE -> Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, whichGod did through(on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of) him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Who does Jesus tell us this God is here?John 17:1 & 3, He tells us, the Father is the Only True God.
    John 20:17 ....I ascend to My Father and Your Father and to My God and Your God = The Almighty God and Father.

How was God dwelling in Jesus -> Spirit -> the Holy, Word -> The Word, Light -> The True light John 1:9.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news ->(Flesh)(The Word, Luke 8:12-13) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

By being given the Word = Light Psa 119:105, Jesus -> John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

The example Jesus (The Temple) set and more prof that the Father, the Almighty God and FATHER IS the Holy Spirit;2 Cor 6:16 -
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the templeof the living God; as God hath said,I (singular) will dwell in them, and walk inthem; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 -
    What? know ye not that your body is the templeof the Holy Spirit in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    In these two verses, there is but ONE as in singular, The Almighty God and Father dwelling in you (These 2 verses chum).
    There are NOT two separate beings being referenced here, they are one in the SAME.
    If you say there is, then you have an Idol installed in your Temple, just as per 2 Thes 2:3-4 and making himself to be God and You Tonio, are worshiping this one.
    Now through this One and Only Holy Spirit, the Almighty God and Father, Jesus is able to come and dwell as well.
    --------
    John 6:38
    For I have come down from heaven, not that I should do My will, but the will of the One having sent Me.

First up, the word "Literal" used here -> now that's a whole topic of it's own, as in when and how we should use words literally.

Never the less, WHAT or how did Jesus come down?
    There are numerous types of gifts from God, come down from God, BUT, they do not literally come floating down out of the clouds.

John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    So,...even as Jesus is not of the world, neither are They.
    So they and Jesus, are of Heaven, of God and neither of them literally came floating down.

Isa 55:10 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shallmy word be that goeth forth outof my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    Some of His word -> The Word;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things:

God's word, plan
    coming Down, for a future Jesus;
    Deu 18:18 - I willraise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Luke 1:26 - And in the sixth month the angel **riel was sent from God (Word, the Bread going forth Isa 55) unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
    To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
    And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Clearly, at this point in time, the ONLY pre-existing of Jesus, is as per Eph 3:9 etc, etc, in the Mind of God and known as Logos AND Glory.

Raising as promised -> Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favourwith God and man.
    Jesus's conformation of coming forth, out from God as in Eph 3:9;
    John 8:42 - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth ((out from) as per Isa 55). and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
    John 16:28 - I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
    As with Jesus, John did NOT pre-exist, but was sent into the world.
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    As Jesus was led and raised and then sent into the world After his raising and Baptism , Jesus led and taught others, and then sent them into the world.

So Jesus, makes a clear distinction, from proceeding forth, out from God as in God's plan, Words Eph 3:9, to being sent INTO the world.

So that, no more and NO less is how Jesus came down from Heaven.
    To suggest this sending, sent was from Heaven, is to go against the very words of Jesus, for which he was TOLD to say = Not of the Spirit of Truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.