Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-138

1. 24,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I still can't understand why some believers of God reject the pre-existence of Christ.
    The short answer and as by Jesus, the 2nd Adam = Man and relayed via Wotsup;
    If Jesus pre-existed, He would of had to have been a Spirit;
    Luke 24:39 - Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
    Heb 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

2 Cor 11:14 - For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, (a god the holy spirit separate from the Almighty God and Father) which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

I still can't understand why some believers of God reject the pre-existence of Christ.
    Because, they are exactly that -> Of God.
    If you had known my Father you would have known me and visa versa, you therefore know NEITHER!

ZBUSC, YOUR first port of call, home base you might say for answering that question, which will be extremely hard for you, which it should NOT BE, is,...... to be HONEST with Yourself and answer a simple question to yourself.

Not me, but TO YOU!.
    When you first heard of the Bible, God and Jesus, did you just happen to be reading the Bible and hey presto, you come across a pre-existing Jesus?
    OR are you going to be HONEST with yourself and admit, NO,..you didn't just read that, you were fed that from another Person, man, flesh?

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    To David 2 Sam 7:12-14 and To Mary, Yahweh -> I WILL BE a Father to Him and He WILL BE a Son to me.

NO HINT whatsoever of a pre-existing one in any way shape of form, other than in the mind and plans of God, known as Logos and Glory, the very same Glory held via God and God alone that Jesus asks for in John 17:5.

Well,...for your information Zbusc, when I went on the mission to Prove the Trinity and found it was not possible, I at first then, went on the mission to get to the bottom of this long argued area of John 1:1 or the first 18 verses, the opener of John.
    These verses cover the area of outside of creation to Jesus now being in the bosom (Light) of the God and Fathers.

Based on the Bible, I discovered that Jesus does not even get a mention in John until 1:14, still the hidden mystery hidden IN God, so to speak.
    First 13 verses are all about the One and only Almighty God and Father, Before the SUDDEN appearance of Jesus in 1:14, Just as the Mal 3:1 prophesy sad it would happen.

But at this point and for some time, I still had Jesus as pre-existing.
    My mind didn't even want to go there, suggesting he didn't pre-exist = Clearly then, I was still hanging onto pre-set seeds, seeds that had been fed to me via man.
    However, as God works, for 12mths, none stop, there was this constant nagging going on, something is NOT right.
    For one, if Jesus as the Bible shows, is NOT the Word in John 1:1-2, then if Jesus pre-existed, then what the bleepers was he doing, just sitting on the side lines, twiddling his fingers?

To understand the Opener of John or 1:1, we should at least take serious notice of what the Book of John was written for and prophesies;
    Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yahweh of hosts.

(Preparing the way, Isa says ->making the path straight, Truth -> what already was and Who it was = Word and the Almighty God and Father as there was about to be some changes to complete God's plan -> Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;).

John 20:31-
    But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Believe what -> The Word = The Word of God -> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And these words of the God and Fathers are -> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

These words, The Word, are Spirit and Jesus is Not a Spirit, hence he cannot be The Word as ->John 4:24 Spirit the God is,..................and this verse is Not Jesus.

John 6:68 -
    Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
    Hence
    , by Jesus being given the Spirit/Word, or the Word, he then got life within himself John 5:26, just as the God and Father has life in Himself in John 1:4 and that life is in His word, which WAS in the beginning with the God -> Titus 1:2.

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

"The Word" and defined via Jesus -> Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

John 1:1 In beginning was the word and the Word (I have not spoken of myself John 12:49) was with the God and God was the Word -> Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;

Hence John 1:4 In Him life was = in His word, logos, Dabar = Door into House to the Head = The Almighty God and Father = Word the God is John 4:24, as God's word is Spirit, which He is.

You are to come into God -> Dabar, his Word, his House to the pasture = the word of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.