Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-143

1. 24,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You have not read this verse in its' context.
    While the Apostles were gather together, Jesus suddenly appeared amongst them and they were frightened .
    They believed they were seeing a Ghost .
    That is why Jesus says "handle me"

Your the one twisting the context

And they were alarmed and were in terror, for they thought that they were seeing a
    ghost.

Now lets put the True context, words of this verse on the table;
    Luke 24:37 - Having been terrified however, and filled with fear having been, they were thinking Spirit to see.
    39 See the hands of me and the feet of me, that I am He (The man you know). Touch me and see, for spirit flesh and bones not has, as me you see having.
    So clearly, Jesus is saying that, in NO way shape or form was he a spirit, and never was,......as he was and always was -> just body, soul and spirit as per a man.

Hence, Jesus the same yesterday and forever;
    Jesus now exalted and in the bosom/light of the Almighty God and Fathers -> Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by thatman whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Hence as I said, for him to pre-exist, he would have needed to be a spirit and he was NEVER a spirit.
    He is still and always was, the 2nd Adam, produced form The Word, His God and Father.
    ---------
    I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; again I leave the world and go to the Father.”

Wotsup,
    Jesus is saying that he is leaving the world again and going to the Father.
    That means he must have pre-existed and been on earth in the past to now be going again to the Father

Horse sh....................again, the true context and Greek Truth from which the translations were supposed to come from;
    John 16:28 - I came forth out the Father and have come into the world; again I leave the world and go to the Father.

* forth out the Father;
    Isa 55:10-11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word (The Word) be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

And as sure as eggs, God's Word went to the Angel, to Mary = conception, Jesus came forth, out from God as in -> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things -> (Isa 44:24, God alone, by himself).

* Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. (Confirmed via Jesus in John 12:49).

So Jesus was led and raised via God for 30 odd years and by Baptism, Jesus had the Spirit/Word/Light of God's without measure and THEN, Jesus was sent into the world.
    John was sent from God and John did not pre-exist either.

Jesus himself, Defined what and when this sending into the world happened and means;
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I alsosent them into the world.
    As Jesus was taught, likewise he taught them and then, sent them into the world.

again I leave the world -> Before he wasn't there because -> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things.

Not to mention, your showing TOTAL ignorance of the context and totally neglecting the lead up topic, verses to this verse, the future events, including the cross etc.
    After his death, told Mary not to tough him, he left and went the God and Father and returned.
    So this going to the God and Father "again", fit is with perfection and has absolutely ZERO to do with the pre-existing subject.

The following verse, is Jesus giving them a view of a future event, heavenly event, which he says they won't grasp as they could even grasps, earthly things;
    John 3:13 - And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Future event at that time, after Mary trying to tough him, up Jesus went up and came back down and went back up AGAIN.

Once again, the Bible has Spoken and YOU, have been done like a dinner or you interpretation according to the Bible, you have been knocked off your perch.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.