Tonio, your just going in circles, repeating the same...

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tonio, your just going in circles, repeating the same crap.

Wotsup,
    Every person has a spirit, so clearly a spirit can have a body.
    In the above verse Jesus is saying he is not a ghost.
    Which is what makes sense if you read the whole chapter.

Cut the crap, a body soul and spirit is NOT considered by most as being the same as a Spirit or ghost ->(if you want to MESS with the Greek very OWN word πνεῦμα = Spirit., which are deemed Singular.

And when you do exactly as you suggest, take in the whole message, Jesus went out of his way to show, IT IS ME, the MAN Jesus, 2nd Adam, with Body soul and spirit.

The problem you have Wotsup is that this is the verse you use repeatedly to say that Jesus is not a spirit

and so cannot be the Word.
    There is problem with me at all in this regards, the Bible is VERY clear, when the literal, physical Jesus' life began, Matt, Mark and Luke make it very clear and do the many OT prophesies.

Not to mention, you don't need Jesus to not be a spirit, to rule him out as the Wword as there are numerous passages that do that.
    -----
    The Word that was God became flesh (John 1:1 & John 1:14)

Bull s...
    There are several aspects to the Word and first up you have Dabar (Word) = Door to House (Kingdom) to the Head = Aleph Tav -> THE Alelph Tav.

Beginning WAS Word -> The Word (Almighty God and Father) and from the Word (Him) comes the Word (Luke 8:12-13) and the word in this instance, means, represents the word of God..
    Hence God is word -> The Word, from which comes the Word, hence in John you have the Word as in a plan (Greek) ....and GOD WAS the Word.

In Beginning was the Word = the likes of Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,who created all things........-> Isa 44:24, Yahweh ALONE, by HIMSELF.

So the Eph 3:9, The Word is what -> And the word flesh BECAME = Eph 3:9.
    The Temple came and more of The Word came in the Temple.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:-> but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

So come on Tonio, does God turn into the Temple he comes into?
    Are you denying Jesus was a Temple?
    WHO normally comes into the Temple.
    In the OT times, the GLORY = The Word -> The Word of God, Filled the Tent, just like it filled Jesus the Temple, hence 1:14 And the Word flesh became and Tabernacled IN us and we beheld the Gory..............the word -> the word of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.