Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-181

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yep, as O expected, my previous post explaining the error in yours and others circus, flew right over the head.

To repeat your words -> Again Wotsup, Mr G -> go back to the Scripture and accept what it teaches.

Sad part of it though, between your posts, you have tied your nickers in such a Big knot it must be painful and yet your none the wiser. eek.png

So lets get back to some of the Stage that is set, prior to this empty verse.
    The likes of, let THIS mind be in you, which WAS in JESUS.
    Whose was this mind, the Jesus, yes the one, humanyou said had to grow and develop and THEN he became like,
    God's form as you put it.
    So the form of God is
    NOT in reference to some form of a pre-existing Jesus, pre-existing Son.
    Psa 2:7 - I will (not yet, but future) declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    And sure enough -> Matt 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is -> (This Day) my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
    Mary was told, (re the Spirit over shadowing = God) for this reason, he WILL BE called the Son of God.

HOW and WHEN did he become in God's form;
    Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words (Because I am the Word, The Aleph Tav) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. (Confirmed via Jesus in John 12:49).
    Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom:and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Jesus repeatedly says the likes of, "I speak NOT of my self",....and these words He was given over 30 years, ARE Spirit John 6:63, and GUESS WHAT -> John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of Yahweh is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news-> (The Word Luke 8:12-13) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

God the Word in the Temple John 1:14 ->(Jesus) -> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, hedoeth the works. -> (Acts 2:22).

After 30 odd years, and After his Baptism, Jesus was then sent into the world and when he then spoke, it resulted IN;
    Heb 1:3 - Who being the brightness ofhisglory (God's), --> (Glory =The Word = the word of God) and the express image of his person ->(God's), and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Hence, you could rightfully add the following to Jesus's words (Fathers), "If you have seen (heard) me, you have seen (heard) the Father".
    Prior to Jesus becoming the Express image, at birth he was as the 1st Adam, born in God's image.
    As Jesus was born Body, Soul and Spirit, clearly the only image part of him, as was the 1st Adam, is the spirit aspect.

So that, as per the Bible, scriptures, Mr G, is How and When Jesus came to be in the form of God and you cannot discredit this from the scriptures.
    After becoming in the form of God, the Mind of the
    CURRENT Jesus;

Greek, 2:7-8 But himself (the current Jesus, the one raised to be in God's form) emptied, form of a servant haven taken, in likeness of men having become.
    And in the appearance having been found as man,
    (John 17:16 They are not of this world, even as I am not of this world), He humbled himself, (John 13:12 - So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
    Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
    If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. -> (let this mind be in you, which was in Jesus)
    For I have given you an example,that ye should do as I have done to you. -> Phil 2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
    Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
    Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the
    things of others.
    Let this mind be in you,
    (Things JUST mentioned) which was also in Christ Jesus:

The whole truth, Spirit of Truth of which, those of God will hear!
    Are you of God Mr G, if so, you will address these very points right here, do you duty and if you think they are not correct, you will take THESE points and ref's and place your counter verses along side them.
    NOT run off into wilderness, up a whole different Tree = decoy, avoidance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.