Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-182

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your becoming a sad and blinded person Mr G, or should that be, YOU ARE?

“You are from the realms below; I am from the realms above. You are from this world; I am not from this world.

I don't believe I am seeing such a sad and sorry state, quote mining and leaving out the TRUE context of what Jesus is saying;

John 17:16 -
    They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

If their not of the world like Jesus, then CLEARLY they are of the realms above, OF God.
    Those that are of God, hear God's word, clearly your demonstrating on this one, your Not coming from God or his words which Jesus expressed.

Come down from Heaven, you bet he did - Isa 55-10-11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

As Jesus would say, or words to the effect, "have YOU not read" -> God's word to the Angel, who then came down from heaven and spoke God's words, which are Spirit, to Mary and Lo and Behold, the word/Spirit that came down produced a Child.
    Became this Bread and he also gave out Bread = the Word = the Word of God.
    Least they take from the Tree and eat and life forever, God being the Tree and the fruit = The Word = the word of God.

So your argument Mr G, just went up in flames, consumed via the word, message of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.