I still can't understand why some believers of God reject the...

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I still can't understand why some believers of God reject the pre-existence of Christ.

Well,.....believe it Matie as the OT has Many passages to show this.

2 Sam 7:12-14 - And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will (Not yet) establish his kingdom.
    He shall build (not yet) an house for my name, and I will (not yet) stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    I will be (not yet)his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

No hint in any way shape or form, of a pre-existing one and Mary was told similar by the Angel, with ref to this last verse, WILL BE.
    The only pre-existing, is Clearly in the mind and plans of God, known as Logos and Glory. Epg 3:9.

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    -> Confirmed via Jesus John 12:49.

Like unto thee = Moses was a man and Yahweh also made Moses an Elohim and Jesus now exalted and in the Bosom = Light of the Almighty God and Father as light he is, and Father of it. John 1:18, 1 John 1:5, James 1:17,....now exalted and now reference to as the only Begotten God. (Meaning, God once did NOT have him, as Deu 18:18 Clearly shows.
    1 Tim 6:16 -Who (Jesus) only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Are you seeing that Zbusc, no one has seen the One Almighty God and Father and yet you say, Jesus makes up THIS God = got news for you chum, Jesus was seen,....hence again showing, he is Not 1/3rd of The One God.

Anyway, are YOU paying attention as to EXACTLY how and why Jesus has this immortality?
    What's this light he is dwelling IN = Psa 119:105 - Thy (Yahweh's)word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
    Psa 119:130 - The entrance of thy words (Yahweh's) giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Jesus has accepted and abided in the Word = the Word of God (Luke 8:12-13), giving him immortality.
    So that again shows, Jesus is NOT the pre-existing Word as it is His dwelling IN it, that's giving him immortality.

Basically, Jesus is dwelling in the House that he has been appointed to, as the Door, which was once effectively closed until the Curtain was torn, re the Adam and Eve event, tossed out of the House (Eden).

Beginning was Dabar (Word)= the Almighty God and Father and the 3 Hebrew letters for Dabar tell us;
    Door to House to the Head = the Aleph Tav - The Almighty God and Father.
    Gen 1:1 Beginning created God Aleph Tav -> heavens and earth.
    The God who is the Aleph Tav, created.

John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = The word = the word of God.

1 Cor 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

This putting on, clothing yourself, is putting on the word = the word of God, giving you, Light, immortality.
    Not some magical event and changing into some strange spirit creature.

God reveals the end from the beginning, before Adam and Eve left (or could leave?) the Garden (House), God put skin on them eek.png.
    Unless you think God killed Humphrey bears Great, great and many greats, Grandfather to make skin (coats)?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.