Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-195

1. 24,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The beginning of your post, just like your reply to Mr G, steps right away, decoy away from the points we both made.

I'm not discussing other beliefs of the JW's.

My long winded reply you say, more truths, of which you obviously cannot handle.

alone havingWho only has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no one of men has seen nor is able to see, to whom behonor and eternal dominion. Amen.
    No place in the Greek for you tampered version.

Tonio, you showing all the hallmarks of desperation and grasping at straws.

Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by thatman whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Who or what is God going to judge by = Man Jesus.
    Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Luke 24:39 - Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:-> (The Man, 2nd Adam, Jesus) handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Don't YOU believe Jesus????????????????? what.png

Yep, that same Jesus whose literal, physical beginnings ONLY began at conception, the hidden mystery IN God Eph 3:9 -> known as the Word and Glory,.....Flesh Became.

And to boot, over a 30 odd year period, more Word/Spirit (Glory John 17:20), without measure was instilled in Jesus (The Temple), he was dressed, put on the incorruptible.
    1 Peter 1;23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, bythe word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Cor 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

So clearly, they are putting on -> the word = the word of God = White Robes.
    The word = the word of God is also LIGHT.
    God who is Word is Light 1 John 1:5, in Him -> Dabar -> Door to House to the Head (God) is no darkness.

Rev tells us, there is no need for the sun and the moon.
    God is The Word = Light and God placed the Word (Deu 18:18) = Light in Jesus and Jesus Became the light shining Of God = John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world (After Baptism), that whosoever believeth on me (The word of God) should not abide in darkness.

So tell us Tonio, if your hopes are granted, HOW are you going to live in this Light?

The above does NOT say, by some sort of magic, your going to turn into some spirit creature, you are simply going to put on the word of God, TRUTH of, naturally.

So Jesus only has immortality because, he accepted and abided in the Word = the word of God.

How can this man Jesus dwell where no man can approach?
    or see what no man is able to see?

Acts 2:24 - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Because this Man, over some years had put on the incorruptible, the word of God.

Considering many Bible passages, your questions here are rather sad to boarding on stupid.
    God placed all things into the Man Jesus's hands, all Power and authority etc and you ask such questions??????? what.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.