Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-212

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Wotsup,
    Now you are clutching at straws.
    It means the same thing, but if you had actually looked at the Greek, "alone having" is the literal translation.

Your talking rubbish, it clearly does Not mean the same, hence your crazy question you asked me in another post, suggesting God didn't have immortality.
    Yep, shot yourself in the foot again.

Jesus is the 2nd Adam. He came down from heaven.

He, literally, physically never did such thing, came down.
    This is the likes of what came Down, the word, big part of it -> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things.

God spoke, expressed his plan to the Angel who came down and spoke, expressed that to Mary.

Jesus was never corrupt, he never sinned so had no need to put on the incorruptible.

He spent most of his life, LEARNING the incorruptible, was raised via God Deu 18:18, John 12:49 etc.
    Putting on the incorruptible is to put on the word = the word of God, white Robe etc.
    Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

So Jesus, just as the 1st Adam, could very well have failed.
    Hence your gross negligence, belittling, lowering the Man Jesus's achievements.

The light he is dwelling in = The Word (God) = word of God. 1 Peter 1;23 and this light, Word is Spirit -> The Almighty God and Father.
    Jesus is in the House -> Dabar.
    In my Fathers House there are....................

I'm telling you mate, the entire Bible, the message, God, Jesus the lot, in One word = Word, The Aleph Tav.

Just take a look at the world in relation to Word, Face book, twitter, tech etc and what it is doing, causing etc, things are moving at a fast speed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.