Is 55:11Berean Study Bibleso My word that proceeds from My mouth...

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Is 55:11
    Berean Study Bible
    so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it.

Lets add, Show the whole truths surrounding you above quote;
    Isa 55:10 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saithYahweh.Yahweh being -> Deu 6:4 Hear, Israel! Yahweh our God Yahweh (is) ONE. (As in singular, One Apple and in NO WAY is Jesus referenced in THIS verse).
    ---------

Jesus could never have failed.Excuse me,.....clearly you never pay attention to many of the words Jesus relayed and not to mention,....Jesus was the example for us to follow.
    So on you nonsense claim, you are saying the example is
    impossible for us to follow.

You also Ignore the clear facts as to why God (Due 6:4) was BEHOLDEN to raise Jesus;
    Acts 2:24 - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

This verse, the term "God" is Yahweh, the Almighty God AND Father = One in the Same and not Jesus.
    Had Jesus sinned, which he could very well have and satan knew this as he tempted him, then Jesus would NOT have been raised and all things would NOT then be literally held together by Jesus.

Jesus went out of his way to show and prove, He was ONLY able to do this and that BECAUSE of the Almighty God and Father,... drawing upon him (God).
    And NO, Jesus did not pre-empty himself before supposedly coming from heaven.
    ------------

God does not fail.
    Jesus is NOT the God in Deu 6:4 or the Only True God that Jesus refers to in John 17:3 as before this verse 1 & 2, Jesus confirms the true God, the Almighty God and Father, to be the Father = one on the same, God and the Father.
    ------------

Jesus is the Word that was God made flesh.
    NO he is not ->
    Not in the context you are suggesting.
    He is
    part of (Although a big part) the Word that flesh became (And the Word flesh became....),
    Example -> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in -->God, who--> created all things -> (Isa 44:24, ALONE and BY HIMSELF).

Hence -> John 1:4 In Him (GOD, Yahweh) life was -> (Eph 3:9) and this life (Eph 3:9) was the light of men (Psa 119:105).

Hence again -> Jesus was sent from heaven (Into the world John 17:18, as John was) to speak the word and do the will of the Father.

Deu 18:18 - I will ->(not yet existing in anyway shape or form other than a plan) raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words (Isa 55:10-11) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit ->(the Word ->John 6:63), filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

John 12:49 -
    For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    Which then resulted in, Gave Jesus -> John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself (John 1:4), so has he given to the Son to have life in himself -> (In God's word, which are Spirit and words of eternal life John 6:63 & 68).
    AND -> John 12:46 -I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    ( Became "a" light because the word he was given, is light Psa 119:105. The Word came from the Father of lights who is light, James 1:17 and 1 John 1:5. The very same light that is giving Jesus immortality 1 Tim 6:16).

So Jesus had the Word/Spirit within him by Baptism, without measure John 3:34.

--------
    The word of the Father never fails in what it is sent to do.

The Father being Deu 6:4, The One Yahweh, and His Word Isa 55:10-11.
    However, the results of Part of his Word,...was a Jesus, who could very well have failed.
    It was Only after his raising, that all things then literally held together by Jesus.
    ---------------
    So the bad news ->(Flesh) for you Tonio, you have yet again failed to relay the truth of the word, the Spirit of Truth.

And the Word Flesh (Good News) became and tabernacled in (among) us and we beheld the Glory = The Word, Flesh = Good News.

So God came IN the Temple (John 14:10), BUT, God did NOT become this Temple (Jesus) that he entered = Drrrrrrrrrrwhat.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.