Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-306

1. 24,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What's this "you Bible"?
    Are you suggesting I am using something different?

As for Ppm's family, which I assume you are one of (?), they claim their Church fathers were inspired to put together the Bible we have today.
    However, there is some serious parts in these inspired words which they do NOT accept, but instead draw upon what the church fathers say, to in effect, over ride these inspired words which THEY put together.

So that would suggest, they were used to put these inspired words together, even though they didn't even know what the messages these words were putting out there, meant.
    I say this, if what they now follow, they claim is always what was followed, as per from the quote you give.

I put it to you, based on these inspired words, they followed quite a few things differently from the beginning and have changed and probably soon after Jesus left, if they hadn't already began prior.

No way is the trinity in the Bible or was it taught via Jesus or any other books of the Bible.
    And I am not talking about the word trinity either.
    And in no way is Jesus the word.
    Part of the Word Eph 3:9 is what became flesh - 1:14 And the word (Eph 3:9) flesh became and Tabernacled in (among) us and we beheld the glory of him............ = the word of God which he was given AND of which Jesus refers to as "the word" Luke 8:12-13.

The Glory being -> The word of God.
    John 17:22 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    There is only one way this happens -> you accept and abide in the word of God = Glory, to WHICH Jesus was given;
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 14:10 = John 1:14 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. ->(Acts 2:22)

Part of the Word, flesh became and the rest of the word, God, came into Jesus, the Temple over a period of 20 plus years = Due 18:18, God raised him, taught him.
    God does NOT become the Temples he enters.

Forerunner effectively of John 1:14;
    Ex 40:34 Then the cloud (Spirit)covered the tabernacle of meeting, and the glory-> (the word of God) of Yahweh filled the tabernacle.
    In John 1:14, it (the Word) filled Jesus the Temple, without measure, hence the fullness of God = Spirit/Word/Light dwelt in Jesus but (God), did NOT become Jesus.

Take note of Jesus's words and believe them = FEW find it = TRUTH that is.
    He also gives comparisons, like the days of Noah, FEW only got on the boat.

So the message appears, not to mention history regarding Christianity -> if your not standing on what appears rather lonely grounds and running with the pack, the numbers, then there is every chance you are Not on the Truth trail.
    Sad maybe, but this is where the Bible points to, IF,.... one can step outside the seeds that have been planted and let the Bible speak, not others, but the Bible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.