Tonio, it appears the opposition is on your side again, unable...

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tonio, it appears the opposition is on your side again, unable to reply to your post.

Wotsup,
    All creation is from the Father, through the Son with the breath of the Holy Spirit
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Zero hint here whatsoever of any creations being literally, physically through the son.

The terms Yahweh, He, I, alone, and by myself, leave absolutely NO room for a threesome God, as in a trinity.

The above verse leaves YOU NO OPTION but to accept and read the word "through" in the context of -> on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of the future one TO BE, who ONLY literally, physically began at conception.

Yahweh is One as in one apple, the He is none other than - The Almighty God and Father as per -> Deu 6:4 - Hear, Israel! Yahweh
    our God Yahweh ONE (is).
    And as, Jesus himself identifies him in John 17:3 - (Jesus speaking TO Father) This now is the Eternal life, that they should know You, the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    Same God and Father as Jesus refers to in John 20:17 I ascend to my Father and your Father and to my God and Your God = He is ascending to a SINGULAR Identity and Not part of himself.

They are the one that said let us make man in our image and in our likeness.Psa 33:6 & 9 By the word of YAHWEH were the heavens made and all the hosts of them by the breath (Word/Spirit) of his mouth.For he spake, and it was; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Are you going to try and tell us, three was three speaking as in God said, God said, God said as in Gen?As you have always failed to do by claiming Jesus is the Word, you fail to show that Jesus spoke all the events into being as per John 1:3, John verses 1 -2 DICTATE that you must show this and verse 1:3 is referring to the Expressed word from out of the mouth of Yahweh, the Almighty God and Father, WHO Jesus is referring to as the HE .in the making of man.

So, at the very best and only option available on the OURS and US it to say, one or several of the hosts were observers ONLY when God, Yahweh made man and all creation.
    Gen 1:27 - So God (Yahweh, the Almighty God and Father) created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    There is now way possible, Yahweh, HIS, He is referring to three identities as it is referencing ONE as in singular identity.

The only next option for the ours and us is -> Wisdom, God's wisdom which is personalized as though it was an Identity.
    Prov 3:19 Yahweh by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Psa 104:24 - Yahweh how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.Singular as in one apple, identity he again, referred to.

They are the he that created all

The above has unquestionably proven that to be UTTER NONSENSE, BULL DUST, LIES.

Again you failed to give any plausibly explanation as to WHY Jesus made NO mention that he was there when man was created.
    The clear fact of the Bible, Jesus's first physical beginning was only at conception, no if buts about it.

Get your a.. into gear and address, answer the many verses as per the likes of Isa 44:24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.