Hi Mr G,I wasn't asking you to remove "over" from Cpl 1:15, I...

1. 23,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Mr G,

I wasn't asking you to remove "over" from Cpl 1:15, I was addressing Tonio's post to you.
    --------
    The reason I use Yahweh, is more so when quoting the OT and this trinity family appears to get themselves in a miss recognizing whose who on this nonsense LORD & Lord.
    So, I am making sure they understand that Yahweh is referring to the Almighty God and Father and not Jesus.
    ---------
    John 2:19 & 21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
    But he spake of the temple of his body.

Jesus set the example of what was to come -> 2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 3:16 - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Note -> God, His Spirit and the Holy Spirit are interchanged he = One in the same -> the Almighty God and Father as there is ONLY one dwelling in them in these verses.

1 Cor 3:17 - If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
    Jesus being the Temple -> John 14:10 (and 1:14) - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,hedoeth the works. (Acts 2:22).

The Almighty God and Father is -> Spirit/Word/Light and dwelt in Jesus without measure.
    God's word is Spirit and as God's word also represents light, then light would also be Spirit.
    AND, guess what -> John 4:24 Spirit the God is = the one and only Holy Spirit.

God is Spirit and NOT limited to "a" Spirit.
    Hence, He or part of, can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time, just as the OT says.

Forerunner to John 1:14 -> Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud (Spirit) covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory (the Word) of the Yahweh filled the tabernacle.

The above is effectively, as with John 1:14, the Word = the word of God filled the Tent, Temple which was Jesus in John 1:14.

John 1:14 And the Word (Eph 3:9) Flesh became and Tabernacled in (among) us and we beheld the Glory of him....
    John 17:22 - And the glory-> (the word)which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

So the Glory to which they beheld of Jesus, was the word = the word of God that Jesus was given John 12:49 etc, and know also as Glory.
    Part of the Word became flesh and the rest without measure, came into Jesus over many, many years of being raised via God Due 18:18.
    ---------
    Dabar = Word and the 3 Hebrew letters for Dabar tell us -> Door to House to the Head = The Almighty God and Father, the Aleph Tav.
    Jesus was sent to build a House 2 Sam 7:12-14.
    And what was a Key thing that Jesus was building or building with = the word -> the word of God.
    So he was effectively building with the House, Word -> The Word, Dabar.

Jesus has now become the Door to the House and the Cornerstone.

Effectively, the Door was closed in Gen, Adam and Eve, so really, Jesus was effectively reopening it, Curtain torn.
    He gave the Keys to the House/Kingdom = the word -> the word of God.

So God, Word is and you are to come into Him, His House (the word).

Hence Jesus says, I am in the Father. (In the Dabar).
    They are also in each other -> They both accept and abide in the same word, its part of them, hence I in him and he in me, Jesus effectively says.

Your words are the spirit of you, or of your spirit.
    The Bible tells us, your spirit thinks and naturally we express those thoughts = your expressed word.
    The very reason Jesus is referred to and Became the express image by his Baptism timing, expressed out the Word = the Almighty God and Father.
    If you have seen (heard) me, you have seen (heard) the Father.

So when Mr G, are you going to endeavor to become the express image, or progress towards it?
    Your expressing the Tower info ATM!

On another note, the wife's Church is in lock down, as in no services apparently.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.