Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-362

1. 23,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day,

Believe it or not, the likes of the Tonio's CANNOT SEE the clear and obvious in the following verse.
    So, out of shock and disbelief, silly wotsup thought or thinks, SURELY if I stick the clear and obvious in their face with colour, bells and whistles, they will have to see it.
    But as you may have noticed, wotsup is in Dream Land.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh allthings; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

So, it would appear or perhaps obvious, the following IS in full swing and if I don't think this, I risk loosing the little sanity I may have?;
    2 Thes 2:10-11 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

OR ->
    John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
    -------------
    Speaking of your B..... faith that you favor, we haven't seen our Kam mate for some time?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.