Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-369

1. 6,584 Posts.
    It's a great point and I wish I had a great answer, but there may be a certain perfection to physical reality when viewed in an overall context. Physical reality is about composition and decomposition, so all physical bodies are constantly in a state of flux. Perfection in such a state can only ever be relative. Perfection may only exist at the quantum level and beyond.

Physical reality may be unfolding at an optimal level, in which case it is a relative perfection. If certain elements within the totality of physical reality are less than optimal this does not effect the whole. If the viability of the whole is not exceeded or effected by relatively small amounts of imperfection. The system does seem to be self-righting, or self-correcting as well.

Another point to consider is that if a process for the progression of the human spirit requires physical existence, then if a human spirit came into existence in a state of perfection it would be perfect and could not progress under its own volition. In that case perfection exists in the imperfection.

Or I could say I just don't know. You choose.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.