Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-373

1. 6,588 Posts.
    I just had a shower and thought about your little challenge. I promise I was not thinking about you in the shower. Anyway, that's a really good challenge and is worthy of a good deal of consideration.

So, in the beginning, which is not really a beginning, but it is dramatic, so, in the beginning we have a Cosmic egg, the Primordial Atom, so to speak. If then they rotated each other with sufficient speed and energy, an electron, positron pairing in an extremely heavy state, at a very specific rotation they would contain the entire mass of the universe.

We come to this via the formula for special relativity by substituting mass. Now I know I'm trying to teach your grandmother how to such eggs, but this is the only way I can unravel my thinking. Now as this Primal Atom begins to unravel we get, Inflation, far greater than the speed of light, because our atom is moving far faster than the speed of light. We have matter forming in vacuum vortices and this matter is both dark and subatomic. We also have the rotational movement of bodies imparted by the primal rotation.

Once inflation drops below the speed of light it can never return beyond that threshold. Subatomic meets subatomic and the first atoms form and so on and so on. The natural forces establish and the processes of natural order are established and the rest is history.

Now my point is, the perfection of that moment of mass, energy, velocity, that beginning, is of an incalculable exactitude, so that it could be said this physical reality is the product of a perfect moment. Now I understand that a little imperfection was required or there would have been a matter, anti-matter complete annihilation, but that too is its own perfection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.