The point you are missing is, my two witness's following are the...

1. 913 Posts.
    The point you are missing is, my two witness's following are the parallel verses to your Matt 28:19.

Luke 24:47 -
    And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the good news to every creature.

Hi Wotsup,
    The point was that you reject Matt 28:19. You believe that the verse had been "doctored"
    I showed you that your 2 verses did not support your rejection, and had no direct relationship to how you should be baptised
    I'll repeat,
    "Acts 10.43 and Luke 24:47 are about the prophets witnessing and the scriptures proclaiming
    that repentance and remission of sins is only through Jesus.
    Acts 4:12 is saying that there is only salvation through Jesus."

Matt 28:19
    Berean Study Bible
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

That verse as it has been placed in the Bible and Not like the other two witness's, IS in effect saying -> Baptize in the name of the Father and the Son and THE FATHER as HE IS Spirit, THE Holy Spirit.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and the Son and THE FATHER "

Wotsup
    The above is nonsense and shows that your mistaken understanding of scripture forces you to change Matt 28:19
    Your reject the Matt 28:19 baptismal verse and claim you where not baptised in this formula, but I have previously shown that
    Matt 28:19 is the only valid baptismal formula.
    How can you have a Spirit of understanding if you reject Jesus who baptises with the Holy Spirit?

John 3:5
    Berean Literal Bible
    Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless anyone be born of water and of the Spirit, he is not able to enter into the kingdom of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.