Thanks Mate,Not long after my toss with Bowral I did go to some...

1. 22,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Mate,

Not long after my toss with Bowral I did go to some lenghts investigating the matter.
    When I get a chance I will have a look.
    Flat out with the wotsup stage of our house ATM, tiling, brick fencing, fake lawn etc and on it goes and wotsup has had to come an even more, jack of all trades.
    Trying to get all supplies delivered and sorted in case we go into total lock down.

IMO, the simple fact of the matter is, the Almighty God and Father who is Spirit which is the Holy Spirit.
    So the Father and the Holy Spirit are one in the same.
    So what Tonio is in effect trying to tell me to swallow is -> Baptize in the name of the Father, the Son and the Father = Drrrrrrrrrrrrr?

They acknowledge that God is Spirit (Jesus is Not Spirit) and I assume they Grasp that ALL power, gifts etc are from one in the Same Spirit = the Holy Spirit.
    So what their in effect doing and possibly not waking up to this fact is -> They have a separate being, the Holy Spirit who is clearly more powerful than the Spirit the Almighty God and Father is, as there is ONLY ONE Holy Spirit.
    You would want to hope they don't fall out with each other biggrin.png

Mark and Luke pretty much have the parallel verses (2 witness's) and that key message is to preach the Good News world wide.
    Jesus us supposedly about to return in Rev 19:13 and has the name -> the Word of God.
    Therefore, to be Baptized in his name only is to take on and accept the entire word of God, hence zero reason to be baptized as per the Matt ref.

As for Tonio not shifting,......One of the standout findings when trying to work out what the actual words in the Bible tell us is,....once seeds are set, they become like rocks as in a mountain and near on impossible to remove.
    But having said that, I was once one of these rocks, so I get it.
    However, if you mention this to one of them in conversations, they look at you in a downing sense like, you think your high and mighty etc.
    When all your trying to say is, I have been there and I understand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.