For the SECOND time, STOP twisting what I said regarding my two...

1. 22,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For the SECOND time, STOP twisting what I said regarding my two witness's which are the parallel, alignment, to what your Matt reference should read.
    Luke and Mart are the two references, Wittiness's and NOT the Acts one you keep throwing up.

Matt 28:19 is the only valid baptismal formula. = Not of God, your words, claim here.
    How can you have a Spirit of understanding if you reject Jesus who baptises with the Holy Spirit? = You need to go back to the Bible school, actually take in the words the Bible says and not man, to get a grasp of what it means, for Jesus to Baptize you with the Holy Spirit.

John 3:5
    Berean Literal Bible
    Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless anyone be born of water and of the Spirit, he is not able to enter into the kingdom of God.

Had you been on the ball and actually let the words of the Bible speak, you would NOT have tried using this verse or giving any of your ridiculous comments, false ones.
    Born of the Spirit is the same as being born this way -> 1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Notice the "OF" here chum, Not Jesus but OF God.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And what does Jesus tell us these words are -> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and they are life.

To be born of the Spirit or the word of God is to be born of one in the same = John 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. -> This verse is NOT referring to Jesus.

God is the Holy Spirit and the Word as he is Word, the Aleph Tav.
    NOTE, not of the will of the Flesh which Jesus was, Hence he again CANNOT be the Word.

So Jesus Baptizing with the Holy Spirit (as otherwise, he baptized no one), is to Baptize you with the Word = the word of God as they are Spirit and God IS the Holy Spirit.

After the following -> Deu 18:18 - I will (NOT Yet existing) raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Jesus then and only then and by Baptism timing got life within himself-> John 5:26 For as the Father has life in Himself (John 1:4) so has he Given to the Son to have life in Himself.

This life in Jesus, is through the words he was Given.
    He says the likes of, if you accept these words that he Passed on, rivers of life would flow from you = the word of God.
    However, it would seem you reject this life, Jesus's words.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.