Every Christian understands it to be about Jesus.So You think...

1. 22,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Every Christian understands it to be about Jesus.

So You think it's a numbers game do you, despite Jesus's words effectively being the opposite?;
    He says FEW find it (Truth), so on that bases and logic, if your not standing on what may appear lonely grounds, then more likely than not, your NOT on the Truth trail.

Oh Tonio, your defense, counters, are getting sadder and more pathetic as the days go on.
    Now seriously, using the JW's for your case.
    That's effectively using your mate satan as you do, to hold your hand.
    Have you not noticed how I have told Mr G that THEY carry and accept many of the Trinity Roots and don't even appear to know it?

Now then chum, this LORD matter and Me using the Name Yahweh.
    It was YOU chum that TRIED to line this Heb 1:10 with the Psa passages and TRIED to suggest the Psa passage was speaking of Jesus.
    Had you BOTHERED to look further into the preceding verses in Psa, it identifies the creator 1:10 as Yahweh and God = one in the same and ZERO reference to another, the likes of Jesus.
    Hence my adding, Yahweh in brackets mind You, was VERY appropriate AND the OT MUST interpret the NT and NOT man, as your following.
    This Heb verse is supposed to have been drawn from the Psa quote you provided.
    All they have done is misused and abused it, well..........the likes of you have, as you haven't got the brains to hear God to see who exactly is being spoken of in Heb 1:10.

I also added Yahweh as you silly pups get confused over who is who of the Two Lords as in LORD or Lord.
    As soon as you clowns see the word Lord, written in any way, you align it to both God and Jesus.

Now YOU totally ignore the numerous verses, the likes of the following which should give you NO option but to say, insist, that Heb 1:10 can in NO way be referring to Jesus.
    Not that you need the OT if your paying attention when reading this Heb from 1:1-10;

Isa 44:24 -
    Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all;that stretcheth forth the heavens alone;that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    Isa 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
    48:13 - Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.
    Are YOU even bothering to pay attention here as to WHOSE hands are referenced to?
    Certainly NOT Jesus's.

45:18 - For thus saith Yahweh that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I Yahweh; and none else.

The "he" here is NOT we, but simply He, I, Me, Him etc as in alone.

What YOU are in effect doing here is denying something as simple as 1, 2 & 3, and so blinded, it's impossible for you to see 1,2,3.

A bit like you somehow see 3 Gods in 1 God.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and you clowns STRANGELY try and insist you are not worshiping 3 gods.
    Nothing in this world can talk you out of that bare faced LIE.

Deu 6:4 Hear, Israel! Yahweh our God Yahweh -- ONE. (is) .......as in One Apple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.