Yes I have previously seen that link, so I will just quote a...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes I have previously seen that link, so I will just quote a little of it and give something to ponder, especially the bit where Jesus gets a name above every name and how they will bow to it.

But while the disciples of Jesus were most likely either saying thus, or thinking thus, the Master solved their difficulties, by the addition of one phrase, saying they should triumph “In MY NAME.” And the power of His name being so great, that the apostle says: “God has given him a name which is above every name, that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth,” He shewed the virtue of the power in His Name concealed from the crowd when He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all the nations in my Name.” He also most accurately forecasts the future when He says: “for this gospel must first be preached to all the world, for a witness to all nations.” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 7, 136 (a-d), p. 157)

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Jesus it would seem is about to return in Rev 19:13 and has or carries the name -> the word of God.
    The name means and represent the role he did, was given the word of God, the carrier of it.
    The name does not say he is the Word or that he is the Word of God = name only.
    God gives name that represent, mean, the role for which he planned for one.
    Example - If I give you an apple, you are not or cannot say, you are now that apple.

The above verse, Jesus exalted, name above all names, and via inheritance -> Jesus also, was a temple.
    The raising of the Temple in 3 days, referring to his body.
    Worship towards God's Holy Temple (Jesus now), and praise God's (not Jesus) name.

If Jesus got the name the Word of God via inheritance, then what did the name come from -> John 1:1 ..........and GOD was the Word.
    Jesus is OF God, OF Word, The Word, from which comes the word = the word of God.

You come through Jesus to get to the God & Father, so you could say, that's what you doing and pretty much aligning with the Psa ref here.

So trinity clan tried suggesting, "magnified thy word" here, is referring to Jesus = rubbish as Jesus is not his word (thy word), but of it and also the carrier of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.