Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-50

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Only God stays the same --> Exactly and No part of Him, can die either.

As Jesus would say, Tonio, Tonio, wherefore the hec, art you, or have you been, "Have you not read", the Man Jesus died and Da God CANNOT die?

Are you going to tell us, a 3rd of God died, as YOU have no other option, but to claim this, as this, like it or not, is what you are saying.

Wotsup you are still in denial. The Word was sent from heaven and became man. That man is Jesus.

If you had ever read the bible instead of being a cherry picker you would know this.

Oh Tonio, Tonio --> you need to stop going back under your Rock as the Brightness when you come out, the Light, Truth, is to bright for you to SEE.

Once again, you did not, have not, countered the verses I put up WHICH explained the Bible version of how or what came down from heaven.

Another example of what came down and what became and in the Flesh, Temple, Jesus.
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things: --> Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Own purpose, hid in = His Logos within him, where ones Logos and creations begin.
    That chum, according to the Bible, God, IS what came down and became and in Flesh.
    THAT,.... Tonio is also known as Bread, it it also known as water, which Jesus was giving etc, etc.

That Tonio, is also part, a big part of, what or how you are born again and THAT Tonio is also know as The Word.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

AND, as God's words are also Spirit, you are also born again via HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit;
    John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and ofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus was given both The Word John 12:49 and the Spirit without measure John 3:35.
    And as God Spirit/Word is Light, by Jesus being GIVEN them, he BECAME a light INTO the world at His Baptism timing.

If you are given something, Da Tonio, you therefore cannot be the Thing you are Given = wake up mate, turn the light on!
    The thing, the Word can be about you, the cause of you, reason for you.

And the Word--> (Plan, thought, Titus, 2 Tim, Eph) Flesh became.............

John 1:2 The same, this, it plan, thought, Titus, 2 Tim, Eph was in the beginning with God.
    Hence --> 1:4 -> In Him (God) life was -->
    Titus, 2 Tim, Eph and this life --> Titus, 2 Tim, Eph was the Light of men. -->Psa 119:105.

And then, by Jesus's Baptism, where he then had the Spirit/Word of the Almighty God and Fathers without measure, it meant;
    John 5:26 For as the Father has life in Himself (John 1:4), so has he
    given (The Word) to the Son to have life in Himself.
    -----------------
    Tonio, this nonsense that you lot draw upon from the OT, certain things only pertaining to the One God and no one else and then you go, see, see, Jesus must be The God as only these things apply to The God.
    Isa 42:8-9 I Yahweh: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
    Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

WHY
    is it that you lot totally ignore the likes of this bolded message?
    God GAVE Jesus ALL power and authority, to forgive sins etc etc, because he was well pleased with him and Jesus grew IN FAVOR with God.
    At the time these things were said by God, there was No other, as Jesus, the Man to be, was still the hidden mystery, plan, LOGOS of God, hid IN God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.