Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-54

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wotsup you are still in denial. The Word was sent from heaven and became man. That man is Jesus.
    If you had ever read the bible instead of being a cherry picker you would know this.

OK Tonio, your on show now, for all to see, seeing you will not cover much of the following why don't You JUST show us from the Bible how and why the following from the Bible cannot be true and answer a couple of simple questions?

John 1:14 - And the Word --> And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery-->(The Word), which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things: --> Flesh became...................

(Greek -> And the Word flesh became..........).

Did or did not the Mystery, Plan, become flesh.
    Is or is not the Eph 3:9 referred to in the Bible, known as The word?
    (Tip Luke 8:12-13)

Simple and fair and reasonable points, questions to ask for.
    -----------

In the Beginning was the Word.

What was the writer of the Book of John reasons for writing it?
    John 20:31 --> But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Meaning of the name -> Jesus = God is salvation, or God saves and this God referenced here is -> John 20:17 (Jesus says) I ascend to my Father and your Father AND to My God and Your God.

Meaning of Christ --> Anointed one.

Son of God -> The one and only begotten Son, who only literally, physically came into existence for the first time at conception and BECAUSE of the way this conception happened, He WOULD BE called the Son of God on A particular day Psa 2:7.
    This is My Son, the 2nd Adam = Man, whom I am well PLEASED of which many people, Zbusc, Tonio for one, reject, despite the fact that this Son grew IN FAVOR with God as God was raising him, just as Moses was promised Deu 18:18.

In the beginning was the Word --> Is this lead up, to tells us Jesus is the word, or the Son of God?
    Is this to tell us, Jesus is The God, or the Son of God?

Why from the Bible does John not open up with --> In the beginning was Jesus.....???
    Would it NOT appear logical, as the Book of John is really summed up as, the message, The Words of Eternal life, the Word of Life, that the Almighty God and Father, from whom all things come, would be FIRST addressed, or mentioned first?

In the Beginning was the word, IS to tell us, that before the world was or the plan of it, God had a plan or various plans and these are known as Glory and held within himself alone, before the world was John 17:5.
    First of his plans was for a Son to be = this was the Beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, as per the mystery Hid IN HIM, also known as his firstborn of creation Col 1:15.
    So then, God, through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of this one to be, God and God alone, by himself, created all things Isa 44:24 and this expressed creation plan is shown to have happened by John 1:3.

However, In Him, life was,......John 1:4 and this life referred to here, is the word of Life, the eternal aspect of it, of which this plan was going to be fulfilled, manifested through the future Son to be, through, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of Jesus and we were also through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of, this future one to be.

Lets let the Bible tell us a bit more of what was in the beginning;
    1 John 1:1 - That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; = Creation, and God said, and God said John 1:3, we heard about this, seen it, handled it etc, The Word of Life, and God said, and God said.

Now the eternal aspect, which John's accounts swings back into John 1:4 after John 1:3;
    1 John 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

Was with the Father -->
    In the Beginning was the Word--> Titus 1:2, 2 Tim 1:9, Eph 3:9 --> and the Word --> Titus, 2 Tim, Eph was with the God AND GOD WAS the Word --> 2 Tim OWN purpose, Eph Hid IN God.

1:2 The same, this, it --> Titus, 2 Tim, Eph -> was in the beginning with God.

The Book of John pretty much centers around Jesus, NT times, quite a lot of changes from the OT and a new and Huge event, or way to life eternal, about to happen.
    Now seriously Tonio and all, do you think the Book of John or it's opener, is NOT going to touch on WHAT and WHO it was, before this BIG event, change??????
    I mean, GET serious and listen to WHAT the Spirit of truth, God, says on this matter.

Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith --> Yahweh of hosts.

Isa 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yahweh, make straight in the desert a highway for-->our God.

The make straight here Mate, IS, to bring all up to speed with the TRUTH of what was and who it was, as quite a lot was about to change.
    Almighty God and Father speaking here - Rev 1:8 - I am The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith Yahweh, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

This is done in the first 13 verses of John, these verses are ALL about the Almighty God and Father ONLY, although the Eph 3:9 plan is within Him.
    And as Prophesied --> John 1:14 - And the Word flesh became.....................SUDDENLY leaps out at you as in, hallow, hallow, we now have the first literal mention of Jesus, the manifestation of God's salvation plan, hence the given name to Jesus, God is Salvation, or God saves, through his plan -> Jesus.

Oh,...you will probably say, yea but,....Jesus came to his own and his own received him not etc.
    Yes that be the case, HOWEVER, these verses are Not referring to Jesus, so do YOURSELF a favor and actually LOOK at the many words of Jesus, where he says, the exact same thing, as to what they did to God in this regards.
    God also constantly came to his own in OT times and look what happened and the very reason as to why we need a plan, the Jesus to come as they kept rejecting, not receiving God.

John 8:19 - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. --> From the scriptures.
    7:28 - Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
    John 16:3 - And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
    John 8:55 - Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.