Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-56

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry mate, my degree --> Follower of what the Bible ACTUALLY says and NOT what some man, said scholar says it says.

Bible, you know that Book, verses that I keep quoting, which YOU never ever counter?

If nothing else Zbusc Mate, could you, pretty Please just answer the Two simple questions at the end of this post, I made them so you can SEE them wink.png

In the Beginning was the Word............
    Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Would you agree Zbusc, the word that gets stolen from them is The Word of God.
    Are YOU SEEING, that "the word" also means --> The Word of God, those words which you are born again, from?

In the beginning was the word --> yep, just like the ones that get stolen and like the following;

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who (God) hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things.

Who -> Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh allthings; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

OK Zbusc, his own purpose, Hid IN Him --> would you say, that plan IN Him, is part of Him?
    Is this plan IN Jesus or the Almighty God and Father?
    Is this plan, the word of God, also known as, or summed up as, titled as --> The word?
    Does it say the plan was with God before time eternal?
    Are you seeing the parallel here --> plan was with God before time eternal to --> John 1:1..And the Word (plan) was with the God?

Was with God before time eternal -> John 1:2 The same, this, it (plan) was in the Beginning with God.
    Would you agree that this plan would be Life--> John 1:4 In Him (God) life was......

Now then, are YOU ready?

Greek order of words John 1:14 - And the Word (plan) flesh became..................

Tell us Zbusc, did the Word, plan, become flesh?
    OR, did the one that had, created, this plan, become flesh?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.