You say you want to make a comparison, WHY don't you simply LOOK...

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You say you want to make a comparison, WHY don't you simply LOOK up the numerous references I give, FROM the Bible and look for the ones I don't give and make your CLEAR assessment from that?

Or do you need someone to do the driving for you, while you just sit back there like a vegetable, and happy to end up, wherever this driver takes you?

Just for your info --> I know it all to well, you look and see so many said scholars that have supposedly studied for many years and huge numbers of them.
    Lets say, you go on the mission to find the truth, Just You, God and Jesus and the Bible and you constantly keep coming up against messages, that these said scholars claim, mean something different to what these messages are clearly saying.
    Immediately mate, your mind goes, surely I must and I mean MUST be seeing it wrong.
    So then, back to God you go through Jesus, making more requests, their way on how to find it etc, and you come at it from another angle, direction, only to have your original findings, not only confirmed, but extra support.
    But like the doubting Thomas, you still question yourself and back to God and Co you going, and come back from another angle and blow me down, same results and More confirmation.

And you keep going down this path, many angles, you might say, more cross referencing.

Until finally, you realize, the request you made, the promises given via Jesus, have BEEN granted, no question about it and I mean, no question about it, no if buts or maybe's.

Can you then imagine for 2 sec's, what goes through your mind, you just want to tell everyone and they come back at you --> YOU CULT etc, etc.
    You mind still keeps nagging at you, How could this be.

Hence, you let the Bible explain it to you, as it is well and truly explained in the Bible and in fact, you should be expecting to find, exactly what you discovered.
    FEW find it, are Jesus's words, and YOU Zbusc, BETTER believe it.

To be honest, I know one is supposed to hand these matters over, but knowing this can still trouble you.
    But, I can be a bit of a control freak, as in no matter what, things must be done right, work wise, hands on things etc, near enough is NOT good enough.
    Hence most projects I take on, I do it solo, if it's to be, it is up to me.

However, in God's plans, I am suppose to back off, leave it to beaver, so to speak lol, so I am disobedient, in that regards.

To give you an idea of how one first feels, take a peak at the said opening verses of the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus's comments regarding being disturbed when discovering truths.
    I'm not promoting it, as it's just to help put you in the picture, you know,...like Mates do! smile.png

From - 7, 8 & 6.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.