Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-61

1. 24,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

For I The Man Jesus came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

How did the man come down, come into being, just as the rain comes down, so did God's word, plan as per the likes of Eph 3:9, hidden plan IN God, manifested --> and that plan is known as the Word, the word of God, "and the Word -->(Plan) --> Flesh became..........."

Luke 1:31 & 35 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
    And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore -> (for this reason) also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Hence a prophesy --> Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

This is My Son, whom I am well pleased, the one, the Man I raised for many years as I told Moses I would do
    Deu 18:18.

into the world, After being --> born of a woman and being led and raised by God for 20 plus years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.