Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-64

1. 24,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I thought I would cover this part of your post separately.

It would appear, you are still having trouble digesting my core beliefs which I suggest, the Bible tells us is the first milk --> Basics of who God and Jesus are.
    Jesus tells us, knowing this is eternal life John 17:3.

God --> The Almighty God and Father who is Spirit, the Holy Spirit, word --> the Word from which comes -> the word of God and He is light, the True light in John 1:9 as Jesus does not literally get a mention in John's first 13 verses, when we then see the SUDDEN appearance of him as Mal 3:1 says there would be.

According to the OT and the NT on the whole, numerous passages, the literal wording IS, Jesus did NOT pre-exist accept in the mind and plans of God and these plans for a Jesus to be, future WERE, the first of God's plan, the beginning of the creation of God before the world existed as YOUR creation, foundations for them, begin IN you Rev 3:14 and in the very same context, Jesus (the plan of) was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15.

And God, the Almighty God and father created ALL things alone, by himself Isa 44:24 through, on account of, by reason of, because of and for the sake of this future one to be.
    And then and only then, if Jesus did the things he did, all things would then literally, hold together through him.

Jesus was the 2nd Adam which is man, like the 1st Adam before his said fall - His own Body, soul and spirit, which began at conception.
    If one suggests or insists he pre-existed, then YOU are making or creating a lie out of the words, "2nd Adam" as you cannot pre-exist IF you are a 2nd Adam, as the 1st did not pre-exist, other than in the mind and plans of God, just as it was for Jesus.

John 8:42 - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
    John 16:28 - I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Isa 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Cleardistinction between came forth, proceeding forth, from being Sent into the world;

John was sent from God, came from God, but he did not pre-exist and neither was he sent from heaven.

Came forth, proceeded forth = Eph 3:9, Mystery hid IN God, God's word forth out of His mouth, his word also being Spirit of Him -> to the Angel - to Mary and because of the Holy Spirit = God, for this VERY reason, he would be called the son of God, hence God begat (begotten) him.
    Led and raised him for 20 plus years and by Baptism, Jesus had within himself, the Spirit/Word/Light without measure, from the Almighty God and Father which then meant, as the Father has light in himself John 1:4, so has he GIVEN to the son to have life in himself John 5:26
    And that life is in God's word..

The sending of Jesus into the world, is referring to none other than, AFTER his raising, and Baptism and Jesus himself clarifies this --> John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    After Jesus had taught them, even so, he sent them.

Jesus was appointed to be the Door to the House = God and likewise he is the cornerstone of this house to which we are to bond to with the word of God, the mortar, Truth Of.

Beginning was Dabar (Word) .....and God was the Word.
    Dabar has 3 Hebrew letters and they tell us, a Door into a House, (Kingdom) to the Head = The Aleph Tav = the Almighty God and Father.

AND Zbusc, Jesus was NOT the Door in the beginning, the Door was effectively closed and through the taring of the curtain, the Door, the way to God was opened.

You mate and sadly, ACCORDING to the Bible, not wotsup are trying to come in another way, not via The Door, the real Jesus.
    John 10:1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
    10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Whose was the pasture and who was it given to;
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.