Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-65

1. 24,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Had a peak at your links = Trinity guy, read more then enough said trinity experts, scholars which ALL pretty much finish of the trinity explanations WITH a disclaimer the likes of,.........well,......NO ONE can really explain it as God is a mystery which TOTALLY flies in the Face of;

John 17:3 This now IS the eternal life that they should know You, the Only True God AND whom You have sent, Jesus Christ.

So perhaps the best information you can read is or starting point --> Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things: --> Isa 44:24.

Start --> Did this plan, Logos that was in the Beginning with God --> become flesh and come in the flesh?

Or --> Did the one that made this plan --> Become flesh?

John 2:21 -
    But he spake of the temple of his body.
    When the Almighty God and Father came to and in the Temples or Tents --> Did He become the Temple or Tent that He entered?

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

John 4:24 - Spirit the God is...................now I expect you realize, Biblical wise, there is but ONE Spirit and the Spirit from which all power, gifts etc come from, is the Holy Spirit, therefore as God is The most High, his Spirit must be the Holy Spirit.
    Otherwise, their is a power higher than him?

Tell me Zbusc -->
    1 & 2 Cor above, do we have God dwelling in you and another, the Holy Spirit dwelling in you as well, making it, 2 dwelling in you?
    OR are these two references telling us --> God and the Holy Spirit ARE one in the same, One as in singular dwelling in you?

(Don't let the fact that Jesus can dwell in you as well (Comforter section), via this Holy Spirit, via the use of it, confuse the matter as that's another area).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.